Friday, January 28, 2011

My 3 year old

This week has been a lil crazy,
just bouncing from one place to the next.
We started out with a 3 year old Dr. appt. My
little, well BIG, boy turned 3 on Sunday.


We had a birthday party for him on Saturday,
and it never ceases to amaze me....
I.cry.every.birthday.
You would think after his 3rd one I would get the
hang of it....
not.even.close.
I teared up singing Happy Birthday to him.
It just always takes me back to when he
was first placed into my arms....
that euphoric feeling of becoming a
parent for the first time.  My life changed that instant.
I look back on his 3 years and it just seems like I blinked
and here we are, one tall, handsome blue eyed boy.

My heart truly belongs to this lil (big) guy...
as no one else will have ever given me my favorite gift-
MOMMYHOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment